Doomforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum has gots a little bit o' everything on it

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THIS IS REALLY RANDOM XD

Go down 
+7
Stormy(notwhatuthinkguys)
purplewiz
xxXSexiWalrusXxx
Obviously Not Sophi
lizface13
God the Random Ninja
Dark Vampire
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
purplewiz
NUB
NUB
purplewiz

THIS IS REALLY RANDOM   XD - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY RANDOM XD   THIS IS REALLY RANDOM   XD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:31 pm

ok, so i'm bored outta my mind so i just read like, pg 1 to like, 33 or whatever XD i've rereached the conclusion that we're all insane and that if i'd been on the forum earlier, i would've lost it at liz cuz she dissed on ou ^^...i'm starting to think football should become a taboo subject cuz whenever ppl talk about it, they get in2 it and it looks like they're gonna beat the shit outta each other-especially w/the bedlam and red-river rivalry stuff but that might just be cuz it's oklahoma :/
Back to top Go down
purplewiz
NUB
NUB
purplewiz

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY RANDOM XD   THIS IS REALLY RANDOM   XD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:30 pm

stupid thing won't let me edit so i gotta double post. conclusion 3- jack died sometime ago 4 some reason :/ conclusion 4- considering how many jokes of a certain topic i'd rather not state, i'm surprised dante, liz, and fitzy r still alive >,>" . and conlusion 5- sophi is often outta the loop...
Back to top Go down
Obviously Not Sophi
NUB
NUB
Obviously Not Sophi

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY RANDOM XD   THIS IS REALLY RANDOM   XD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Thanks for noticing my OUT-OF-LOOP-NESS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY RANDOM XD   THIS IS REALLY RANDOM   XD - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS IS REALLY RANDOM XD
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doomforum :: General :: UUUUUUHHHHHH...RANDOM!!!-
Jump to: